Fraud expert, Rich Lanza, describes the best methods for preventing errors and fraud in Accounts Payable with real case studies to highlight proactive measures that can be taken to detect fraud, waste and abuse.
In this Trend Talk from Basware Connect 2015, fraud expert Rich Lanza discusses fraud in Accounts Payable, and the best techniques for preventing it.
What you will get out of watching this Trend Talk:
- Understand the opportunities and threats that alternative financing schemes, such as supply chain finance and early payment discounts, present
- Learn how you are susceptible to fraud, and how to scan your team for the signs
- Discover why the vendor account presents one of the easiest ways to steal from the company, and how to identify different types of fraud across the procure-to-pay process
- See how report surveillance has been shown to reduce fraud by 66% while dropping detection timeframes by 50%
- Hear how cost-cutting reviews can become an effective defense against fraud
- Walk away with new methods of detecting errors and fraud