Over the first half of 2015 APN surveyed around 150 AP, procurement and finance professionals to gain insight into the current trends and what they might mean for the industry as a whole. These results were launched on the first of our Financial Supply Chain Masterclass series with guest speaker Ellen Leith, Editor of APN.
Watch on-demand as we explore what the following finding's mean for you, and the industry, in more detail:
- Access to cash remains constrained and cost reduction remains a big issue
- The majority of respondents report average payment terms of up to 60 days
- 61% of respondents expected to be affected by the growth in e-Invoicing
- Collaboration across P2P is likely to transform the way the operation is run in the future
- The rise of a potentially damaging knowledge gap, particularly within AP
- Some shocking facts about the levels of fraud within the UK's purchase to pay departments
View webinar recording slides from here.