E-invoicing (also called e-billing) continues to unlock new value streams
E-invoicing is a known technology with unrivalled benefits linked to boosting cash flow and driving business performance. It’s clear that people have already decided e-invoicing is the future as they see an increasingly compelling business case.
This comprehensive 90-page report was produced by independent international e-invoicing consultant Bruno Koch. It provides all the relevant information you need to succeed in your e-invoicing project: facts, qualitative reviews, and evaluations & details about the products offered by leading e-invoicing providers.
Topic covered include:
- The Market – Includes estimates of market volume, motives for moving off paper, market models, the global landscape and supporting initiatives.
- Entering a New Era – Includes market trends, impact of government initiatives, beyond e-invoicing, and big data.
- E-invoicing as a catalyst for AP Automation
- The Business case for e-invoicing
- Overcoming barriers to e-invoicing
- E-invoicing opportunities in a challenging market environment – for reducing costs, increasing cost elasticity , and improving working capital
- E-invoicing case studies
“Electronic and automated invoice processes can result in savings of 60-80% compared to traditional paper-based processing. Project payback periods are typically 0.5-1.5 years…The growth rates for electronic exchange and archiving of bills/invoices are impressive, but the potential is still tremendous.”